…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Oct. 16, 2009 – Il Tirreno ed. Grosseto, Alla scoperta della bellezza del buio I cieli notturni di Maremma, tesoro da tutelare.
- Jug Band: Talks and Music at Auser (Il Tirreno, March 1. 2020)
- Richard Antony: Il mio mondo/La mia Festa
- Industrial wastewater utilities GIS
- Launch of the m(‘)appare Milano project (March 13, 2008)
- Amish from Jack White
- Jim didn’t know
- Save the date: Aug. 19, 2017 Nightscape photography workshop in Gerfalco (Southern Tuscany)
- Tatti, July 25, 2016
- Take off from Fiumicino, Nov. 29, 2019, around 5PM