…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Artificial Night Lighting Reduces Firefly (Coleoptera: Lampyridae) Occurrence in Sorocaba, Brazil
- Astronomy Campus at Capraia Island
- The Fourth International Conference on Artificial Light at Night
- Participatory Lithology selected as one of the finalists for the 2020 Falling Walls Engage contest
- Apr. 20, Talks on Protection and Promotion of the Night Sky in Scansano, Tuscany
- Sharing the Perception of Credibility in Participatory Investigation
- Lecture at Politecnico di Milano on “map(p)earing the upper half of the landscape”
- Island of Capraia (Tuscany): Sep. 13-14, 2018 – Symposium on Promotion and Protection of the Night Sky
- Caterina Valente: Und dann kam del Mondenschein/Morgen wird’s schoener sein
- Leopolda, the DJ court. Meet Music is starting tomorrow (Il Tirreno Grosseto edition Jun. 24, 2019)