…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Le Bilan du Monde (2019)
- Mr. Hitler (The Jug Band @ Monterotondo Marittimo, Southern Tuscany, Oct. 31, 2017)
- Waiting for the Palla 21 tournament in Piloni, August 22-23: let’s have a swim in the creek
- April 25th celebrations with four musical phases
- Bing Crosby: White Christmas/Silent Night
- The palla21.it site mentioned by the Roccastrada Municipality
- GRASS: A Historical Perspective and Some Working Assumptions for its Development
- BuioMetria Partecipativa at the Natural History Museum in Leghorn
- More details on…
- Fernando and Sergio, and when smoking in public premises was allowed in Punta Ala