…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Orsola Sinisi
- Peter Crivelli, Wolfgang Scheibe, and Petra G. at the International Open Data Day in Tatti, Tuscany
- The Hungry March Band in Cagliari, Sardinia (2005)
- Saturday, June 17: palla a 21 ball construction course in Torniella (Southern Tuscany)
- The Participatory Lithology Gallery
- “Why are we here”: final presentation of the m(‘)appare Milano project
- Astronomy Campus at Capraia Island
- Giacomelli, keep calm (Corriere dello Sport/Stadio, Jan. 24, 2019)
- Domenico Modugno: Stasera pago io/Bagno di mare a mezzanotte
- Article by the Municipality of Roccastrada on BMP