Historian and rock expert. We have been knowing each other since 1993, and started collaborating in 2001, when he helped me to create a database of the members of the Sardinian regional assembly for various geographic analyses. In other occasions I have also edited several maps based on data from several historic sources investigated by him.
Antonella is an accountant and a social assistant. From 2003 to 2016 she was the manager for Bar Vineria la Combriccola in Torniella, where many of the pibinko.org project originated or often are in transit.
In addition to providing organizational support, she has been actively collaborating to the development of the Farma Valley Community Map. Namely, she has documented various traditional sayings from the Valley..
Running his family farm of 15 hectares close to Cala Violina, Southern Tuscany, one of the best beaches in continental Italy. He produces wine, honey, jams, juices (including a very rare strawberry juice) and in-oil vegetables.
Musical duo composed by Dario Canal and Alessio Ricci (respectively left and right in the photo), occasionally featuring friends and foes
Guitarist, producer, and sound engineer.
Born in Germany in 1947, in 2007 he relocated in Tatti, Southern Tuscany, after stay in various European and American states. Here he installed a small print shop, where he crafts shirts, posters, and other graphic products.
In between graphics, Wolfgang works as a bio-dynamic agriculture consultant, and plays his self-made (44 years ago) one-string bass, performing with musicians of various genres and origin in jam sessions and other live shows.
MS in Environmental Sciences and environmental guide, based in Treia, Central Italy. He has been active with the BuioMetria Partecipativa project since 2009. Since 2016 he also collaborates on the Farma Valley Community Maps as a geographic information systems expert.
Who are they
Young rockers, active as Etruschi from Lakota since 2011, but playing since they were teenagers. From left to right in the picture: Luigi Ciampini (Roccia), Pietro Marini (Piro), Simone Sandrucci, Tom Newton, and Dario Canal.
Where are they from
About one hour South of Pisa (or South-West from FlorencE), in the Cecina Valley (Montecastelli Pisano, Pomarance, Castelnuovo Val di Cecina), except for Tom (he is from Cuneo, Piemonte).
What do they do
- The play music, on stages and in clubs of all sizes, approximately 70 gigs per year
- Their main acts to date: opening for Edoardo Bennato in Pisa (2013); Arezzo Wave (2014 and 2015).
- Occasionally the win some awards: Arezzo Wave 2013 and Premio Buscaglione 2014.
- They take part as a band in projects of different nature, not just musical
- They organize events in their home village (with the association “Il Tiglio”)
- Some of the members of the band give music classes and work on musicla education projects
- I nuovi mostri (2013)
- Non ci resta che ridere (2015)
- Giù la testa (2017)
- Roccatederighi, una storia italiana (2014), in collaboration with the PICC-NICC theatre company in Volterra, including a performance in France (trailer and full video)
- Presentation of a poster on geomatics and music at the FOSS4G-IT conference in Genova (Febbraio 2017)
- Mezzogiorno di grano o dello sviluppo rurale
- Elenoir o delle donne, in cima a una torre medievale
- Cornflakes o dell’emigrazione giovanile
- Autobus 37 o delle stragi impunite
- I nipoti di Pablo o del lavoro
- Aulin (video ufficiale e live a L’Era del Muggine d’oro …uàn-ciù-trì-uàn-ciù-trì, ma il ritornello spacca tutto)
- PMP o delle opportunità di crescita
- Il politico alternativo o della politica alternativa
- più quello che trovate in rete…