The July 27 AM interview for “Cult” (Radio Popolare Milano)
Summing up those recorded by our two stargazing guides: Moon, Jupiter, Saturn. M31, M51, M13, M22, M57, M16, M17, M8, M20, M11, M26, M52, M6, M7, M57, M27.
Night sky quality measurements
…for the BuioMetria Partecipativa project. With two sky quality meters: average reading around midnight 21.35 mag/arcsec^2 .
“We want more”‘s
Several “we want more” calls by participants and non-participants.
- Reparto CC Biodiversità Follonica (Lieut. Col. Giovanni Quilghini)
- Alessandro Gaido and Marco Bartaletti from Belagaio
- Claudio Spinosi, Stefania Cerreti, Mario Straccali, Giorgio Panerati, Casa Bazar Torniella
- Municipality of Roccastrada
Claudio Ciofi (Unione Astrofili Senesi),
- Maurizio Cabibbo (Circolo Casolese Astrofili “Betelgeuse”
- Federico Giussani
Beware of the cat!
Should you be visiting the Belagaio area and deciding to have a pic-nic, remember that, while the area is full of horses (due to the maremman horse breeding facility managed by the Carabinieri), systematically beaten by wild boar and various other two- and four-legged animals, if you leave unattended your slice of ham while fetching your slice of bread, don’t be surprised if various hungry cats appear after counting to three. These are Gaido’s cats: they like to be cuddled, but the also like your food!