…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Sitting on the Top of the World – Amish from Jack White cover in Roccatederighi, Southern Tuscany
- Baiana – Barbatuques @ Théatre Lino Ventura, Nice, France, May 14, 2011
- Oct. 16, 2009 – Il Tirreno ed. Grosseto, Alla scoperta della bellezza del buio I cieli notturni di Maremma, tesoro da tutelare.
- March 4, 2017: Open Data Day in Torniella (with opening in Scansano and closing in Castelnuovo Val di Cecina)
- A Q&A test by Buiometria Partecipativa on light pollution
- Apr 25, 2017: Etruschi from Lakota live in Montieri, Tuscany
- After three Palla a 21/palla eh! tournaments, waiting for the fourth
- Attack from space (DVD)
- An evening in the name of Lucio Macii in “his” park in Montemassi (Il Tirreno, Grosseto edition, July 11, 2019)
- Great Universal, Autumn and Winter 1978/79