…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Interview #4: 21 (or palla eh!)
- Jam Session with Jary Joe and Peter Crivelli
- Opening of the 2014 buiometria partecipativa campaign at La Combriccola – Torniella
- Take off from Fiumicino, Nov. 29, 2019, around 5PM
- Bitter Maremma?
- February’s impressions: the Italian Open Geodata Day (Rome)
- The MHJB before the concert @ Garabombo, Albinia, Tuscany
- BMP presentation in Vetulonia (Grosseto)
- The darkness surveyors are back, and promising an on-the-road 2014 (Il Tirreno Grosseto edition, Feb. 19, 2014)
- Exhibition on “Le palline sulle colline”