…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Between August and September an exhibition on Franco “Yellow Dogs” Soldatini in Torniella and S. Galgano, Southern Tuscany
- Manuel Schianchi
- March 24, 2017: Etruschi from Lakota Duo @ Staro Café, Abbadia S. Salvadore (SI)
- Farma Valley, Tuscany: The “canaloni” in the Autumn
- “Gèmme” Session with Oliver in Tatti, Tuscany
- Participatory Lithology presented on S+T+ARTS.eu
- A delegation by Etruschi from Lakota at the Slow Record Shop in Cecina, Tuscany
- Corelli’s Christmas Concert
- Two photos published in a guide by the Grosseto Province
- Nov. 15, 2018- Do artificial lights alter the “rest” of the trees? (Italian Research Council press release)