…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Nov. 16, 2018: Repubblica.it -A milder climate and artificial lighting alter tree resting
- Grosseto, BMP at Caffé Ricasoli for “La Notte Visibile 2014”
- Geomatics and music at FOSS4G-IT in Genova, Italy
- Training and tutoring
- Hybrid: Conway Titty/Goblin
- A Northern Macedonia evening at Il Boscaiolo, Torniella, Southern Tuscany, June 21, 2020: How did it go?
- Industrial park information system (SITAI)
- How dark is the sky in Maremma?
- …So you thought you had nothing to do with INSPIRE…
- Participatory Monitoring in Tuscany (Italy): raising awareness on night sky quality to empower citizens