…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Sunday Band: Mary Martinica/Magic Congregation
- A report of the June 14, 2015 event in Scalvaia
- Light pollution workshop at the S. Giovanni in Persiceto planetarium
- The pibinko.org network, buiometria, and participatory lithology @ Radio Popolare Milano (March 26, 2020)
- Linux Day in Grosseto with m(‘)appare and Buiometria
- Today and Tomorrow, palla a 21 challenges (Il Tirreno, Aug. 17, 2019)
- Lucio Monocrom running on the Ermanno X set
- Pietro Crivelli: Nobody knows when you’re down and out @ Belagaio Castle (Southern Tuscany)
- ENVIROFI presentation at Terra Futura (Florence)
- 2001 – MondoGIS – The Sardinian Industrial Parks Geographic Information System