…to the pibinko.org network web site: where culture, environment, open innovation and music become one. You can visit the pibinko.org network starting from different entry points:
- The News section will give you a timeline
- The top menu, the list of categories and the tag Cloud (on the right) highlight different topics
- …or select one of the random articles from below as a starting point (reload page to see another set), and see where you get.
Please note: for geomusical and actual rock-blues stuff we do, please visit the Jug Band Colline Metallifere website.
- Samba Governatore, Alieu Blacka, and Dario Canal jamming
- Jan. 19, 2019 – branobag: Gone, gone, gone
- The Metalliferous Hills Jug Band set in Montemassi (Southern Tuscany, Dec. 29, 2018)
- BMP installation at the “Seconda Luna” exhibition
- Simone, Roccia, and the Eko X-27 rehearsing “Have love, will travel”
- Mar. 26, 2018, RAI 3, Prima dell’Alba. Salvo Sottile telling the story of the “BuioMetro”
- This is not “Photometrical” Water
- Pibinko.org Newsletter #5: Pisa tomorrow, and highlight for Milano at the end of the month
- May 22, 2019: Presentation of the pibinko.org Network in Brussels @ Piola Libri
- May 29, 2007, La Nazione ed. Grosseto – La palla a 21 approda negli States