After wading through “phase 1” of the COVID-19 crisis in Italy with the launch of Participatory Lithology, we are glad to invite you for an online event we will be hosting on Saturday, May 16. There will a geoparty with the artists which have been animating in different ways our weeks since March 21, in their role as entertainers for our little resilience exercise started from Tatti, Southern Tuscany, and gradually engaging people from seven Italian regions.
- Before the show, there will be a brief introduction to present the project: who are we? why did we start such a story in such a peculiar moment? what would we like to see happening in the near future? Is Elvis alive?
- There will also be some updates on other historical initiatives by the pibinko.org network
- The detailed schedule of the event, with times, guests, (nice) surprises, and more, will be provided by Monday, May 11.
- To start getting into the groove, you may review the news section of the Jug Band C.M. and of the pibinko.org network, at least going back to March 14
- If you are interested to sponsor this event: please visit this page.
- The language of the event is TBD. It will reasonably be partly in Italian, but some form of English version will be considered, and we are evaluating also other languages in relation to our geographies of interest.
For information, reservations, and booking: email@example.com or whatsapp +393317539228